Do you want to start losing weight today… as in… RIGHT NOW? Well, in case you haven’t heard, the ultimate secret to getting in shape… and staying that way, does not start with nutrition, exercising, diet programs, and diet pills! Are you shocked? Well, if you take some time out of your day and read on, you’ll find out what getting in shape starts with, and you’ll also find out 1 extremely powerful tip that will not only help you get leaner, but will also motivate you as well!
Okay, let’s get right into it:
First off, getting in great shape starts with your mind. That’s right. If you change the way you think, you are 10 times more guaranteed to not only get started on your mission to get in shape… but to also FINISH your mission as well. After all, the number one problem people have with diet and exercise is not starting it, its finishing it! After you get your mind right, that’s when it moves on to the direct parts of getting shape (nutrition, diet, exercise, and all the other components).
Having said that, let’s move into that number 1 SUPER tip:
Keeping on the topic of getting in great shape starts with your mind, that’s what this number one tip is based on. The biggest way to shift your way of thinking when it comes to getting in shape is by following a lesson that many of our parents and grandparents taught us growing up… and that lesson is using common sense!
What do I mean by that in regards to dieting and exercising? Well, instead of boring you with some psychology talk, I figured I would give you some examples and you can see from there what I mean:
1. With exercising, you’ll burn more calories by exercising multiple muscle groups at one time… so… it makes sense to focus more on doing compound resistance training (squats, bench press, push ups, pull ups, dead lifts, etc.).
2. Our bodies are primarily made up with more water… so… it makes sense to drink more water for this reason alone. And of course by drinking more water, you decrease your chances of getting illnesses, you’ll naturally detoxify your body, you’ll gain natural energy, you’ll get rid of bloating, you’ll help your body with building lean muscle tissue, you’ll get rid of water weight, and so much more.
3. Your stomach can not process too many calories at once… so… it makes perfect sense to never eat too many calories at one time. Otherwise, you’ll end up with the obvious problem (stomach issues), and you’ll end up slowing down your metabolism… which slows down your progress with losing weight and burning fat.
4. In order to stop being hungry all the time, you have to eat… so… eat more frequently, but with smaller meal portions. Doing this will not only keep you from getting hunger pangs, it is also one of the most effective ways to boost your metabolism.
5. You want to stop being tempted to eat bad foods… so… don’t buy them and have them easily accessible in your home.
6. You can’t control the urges to buy bad foods when you go grocery shopping… so… ensure that you have eaten something before shopping. You’ll usually have a greater desire to give into purchasing bad foods if you are hungry.
7. And on, and on, and on.
So, as you can see, if you take that lesson that we learned as a child (using common sense), and apply that to your campaign to getting the body of your dreams, then you’ll certainly develop more motivation, more consistency with your efforts, and ultimately get the results you’ve wanted!
And if you want to Melt Away Fat QUICKLY and permanently drop 9 pounds EVERY 11 DAYS, then the diet program I used and that I highly recommend is the “calorie shifting diet” from Fat Loss 4 Idiots…
I lost an amazing 52 lbs. of fat in 2 months using this popular online fat loss program… and it all has stayed off FOR GOOD! It works because it naturally raises your metabolism by having you eat REAL FOOD…
>> Click http://www.FatLossIn11Days.info, and on the next page, you’ll see my official review, other testimonials, and more.