Trying to lose weight CAN be difficult. It can be difficult if you don’t know all the secrets for getting and maintaining motivation, choosing the right diet, and doing all the other little things that prevent typical roadblocks for anyone trying to get in shape. One of those roadblocks is getting those annoying sugar cravings when you are trying to lose weight! Do you get these? If so, I have for you 7 healthy snack ideas that are not only delicious, but will also calm those annoying sugar cravings!
1. Celery and peanut butter! Celery is an amazing vegetable in of itself. It contains lots of water (which means it will fill you up), and lots of nutrients. Peanut butter (contrary to popular belief) is actually healthy for you (in small amounts of course). This is because peanut butter has lots of protein and GOOD FATS (such as monounsaturated fat). So, how about marrying both for a delicious and nutritious sugar craving busting snack?!
2. Handful of almonds! As I mentioned above about peanut butter having a good amount of protein and healthy fat, so does the rest of nuts (including the healthiest kind… almonds). Slowly eating a handful of almonds can not only calm sugar cravings, it can also calm hunger pangs as well!
3. Greek organic yogurt! This is by far the healthiest type of yogurt to get. If you want to ensure you are not getting a bunch of extra “stuff” added into your yogurt, Greek organic yogurt is the way to go. Not to mention, this type of yogurt contains WAY more protein than typical (low-calorie, low-carb, and low-fat generic yogurt on the market).
This yogurt will fill you up, provide you with amazing nutrients that will help with building muscle and burning off fat, and it will help calm sugar cravings (especially if you get creative with it and add in stuff like fruits, crushed nuts, etc.)!
4. A piece of whole grain toast with peanut butter! You get whole grains, healthy fat, protein, and healthy carbs wrapped up in one! This will all fill you up, provide energy, and calm cravings.
5. Apple slices with almond or peanut butter! Can you guess by now that I LOVE peanut butter? LOL! Seriously though, this is another amazing snack idea that you can have that is quick, delicious, nutritious, and very filling.
6. Sliced fruit mix! When you buy fruit, rinse them off, cut them off, and store them in a tight container. Why? So that way you’ll have a quick to get to stash of a healthy sugar craving replacement! A small bowl of mixed fruit is just as enjoyable as bad foods loaded with sugar.
7. Fresh raw veggie mix! Using the same methods as the sliced fruit mix above, a small bowl of fresh raw veggies can also do the trick as well!
Bottom line, you do not have to be a slave anymore to sugar cravings! There are weapons at your disposable, and I listed 7 of them for you above. Attack those sugar cravings and destroy them once and for all
Want to find out the 18 weight loss secrets that caused me to lose pounds of fat fast and easy?
Download your FREE copy of my e-book detailing everything I did with diet and exercise to go from no energy, overweight, and a HUGE stomach… to having a TON of natural energy, in much better shape, and a flat and toned stomach… in 8 weeks!
>> Click http://ConquerWeightLoss.com to get your free copy now.