If you want to lose weight fast, it is imperative that the amount of calories you eat per day do not equal or exceed the amount of calories your body needs to MAINTAIN your current weight. You have to eat slightly less than that amount to get results. And of course you have to use fitness to burn off more calories to trigger weight loss and fat loss successfully (dieting is VERY important, but fitness is required in order to get amazing results). That being said, one of the biggest problems many people have with dieting is that they just can’t get full when eating! Are you experiencing this? Do you want to stop feeling hungry after you eat? Here are 7 top tips that helped me and I’m sure will help you as well…
1. What I recommend you do here is something you should do prior to eating your meal. What I recommend for you to do is to get about 6 ounces of water and add 3 tablespoons of natural organic apple cider vinegar (with the mother substance). Mix this and drink this prior to your main meals for the day.
This mixture not only will help you get more full with your meal, it will also help your digestive system, boost your metabolism, provide you with energy, and it also has a TON of other health benefits as well!
2. Next what I recommend for you to do is to have fiber and protein with every meal! Fiber will fill you up, boost your metabolism, and will definitely help you lose weight fast. Healthy fiber can be found in apples, broccoli, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread, beans, and more. Protein will also fill you up, increase your metabolism, and it will also help with building lean muscle tissue. *Please Note* – Although fiber is very beneficial, it should still be eaten in moderation. Otherwise, you run the risk of getting bloated and developing more body fat instead of losing fat!
3. Another golden and VERY effective rule for not only getting more full throughout the day, but to also lose weight and body fat fast is to eat small meals often throughout the day. Eating smaller meals more often (such as every 2-3 hours) not only will help you stay full throughout the day, it will also boost your metabolism, stop cravings, improve the health of your digestive system, and more!
4. One of the most important tips to know if you want to stop feeling hungry after you eat is that your brain can take up to 20 minutes to send a signal to your body that you are full. Therefore, it is important to give your body ample time to realize it’s full.
5. A good trick to ensure you won’t overeat is to sip a small amount of water while you eat, and then once you are done the meal, drink at least 8 ounces of water when you are finished. This helps you feel more satisfied quicker.
6. Never, ever, never skip breakfast! Skipping breakfast is a surefire way to not only feel more hungry all day long, but it will also slow your metabolism down. If that wasn’t enough, skipping breakfast has been shown to trigger carb cravings as well!
7. Make sure you are on a diet that is not restrictive but is based on eating to burn fat. In other words, this diet has to be based on eating to boost your metabolism. Why is this important? Well, a diet like this will be based on NEVER starving yourself or depriving for starter’s. Secondly, a diet like this will create for you meal options (which are customized for YOU based off of your body type) that are guaranteed to melt away fat… but not cause you to feel hungry all day long.
Bottom line, if you want to stop feeling hungry, then those 7 highly effective tips above are extremely effective. I do this myself, and I’ve gotten to the point where I’m satisfied after eating a kid’s size portion (and of course I’m not starving myself because I eat several meals throughout the day totaling an appropriate amount of calories for the day)!