Starting on a journey to burn belly fat fast (and effectively) is challenging. Most people get their hopes up with many of these fad diet programs or diet pills that are scattered all over the place these days… but only to find out later that those types of programs and pills are unnatural and will only cause your body to retain fat and end up in ping-pong weight loss mode!
If you have been struggling, then in today’s article I’m going to talk about 3 common reasons people have a hard time losing fat… and what to do about it:
3 Reasons People Just Can’t Seem To Lose Stubborn Fat:
1. Feeling Miserable – Going on a low-calorie, fasting, etc. type of program will not just be ineffective to burn belly fat fast, it’s also going to make you extremely hungry, cause digestive problems, and so much more. This in turn will make you feel miserable… and unfortunately end up with little to no results.
How to stop feeling miserable:
- Make sure that you make you small adjustments with your goals. You do not have to approach getting in shape full speed ahead.
- Be sure that you are not doing any type of fad dieting.
- Stay away from unnatural things (such as diet pills), since unnatural things will only bring about side-effects.
2. Having A Slow Metabolism – Once I came across something that brought me real results, I learned that increasing your metabolism (naturally) is by far one of the most important steps for getting the perfect body.
How to boost your metabolism:
- Improve your sleep habits. I recommend at least 7 hours every night.
- Eat more often during the day with smaller meals high in protein.
- Do high intensity or interval cardiovascular workouts instead of low intensity workouts.
3. Getting Improper Nutrition – Proper nutrition is the number one rule for losing stomach fat, losing weight, gaining energy, and improving your overall health. Had I known that early on, I wouldn’t have spent so much time concentrating on taking diet pills or doing the next best exercise routine!
How to ensure you get proper nutrition:
- Eat all types of nutrients (this means protein, healthy carbs, healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals).
- NEVER skip breakfast.
- Avoid eating too late at night with bad carbs, bad fats, or processed foods. It’s okay to have raw veggies or casein protein.
- Be sure not to eat too many calories at once (which is why I mentioned earlier eating more often during the day with smaller calorie meals works best). This will prevent your metabolism from reaching fat STORING mode.