How would you like to lose 10 pounds of fat in 2 weeks without taking diet pills or buying into one of those crazy (and dangerous) fad diets? Here are 8 easy ways you can make that happen… starting RIGHT NOW!
1. Do simple fat burning circuit training routines… Choose 4 or more body-weight exercises that you enjoy doing, and then do them in a circuit for 3-5 sets (with 30-60 seconds of rest in between). To avoid getting bored, change up your exercise circuit everyday! You get the benefits of building muscle and cardio all in one short (10-20 minute) workout. No equipment, no gym clothes, no gym memberships! Just YOU and your floor!
2. Never drink your calories… This means doing away with sodas, high calorie hot beverages, sugary fruit drinks, etc. Drinking your calories provides no nutritional value… and is also one of the leading causes of obesity and common overweight diseases (such as diabetes). The only thing I recommend drinking that has calories is a healthy protein shake.
3. Avoid empty calories… Foods with empty calories are anything that does not provide nutritional value. This includes all junk foods and processed foods. Having said that, it is okay to have a cheat meal once or twice a week. Doing so will not only calm your cravings, it actually causes your metabolism to increase! Just please don’t get carried away (and don’t ask me how I know… lol)!
4. Do the following with carbs… Significantly decrease simple carbs (white flour foods, foods high in sugar, processed foods, junk foods). Get a moderate amount of complex carbs (fiber). Doing this will enhance your digestive system and cause you to burn off fat like crazy!
5. Do the following with fats… Significantly decrease saturated fat, ELIMINATE trans fat, and get a moderate amount of healthy fat (monounsaturated fat and omega fatty acids). You can find healthy fat in fish, nuts, olive oil, and natural fish oil supplements.
6. Get plenty of THE nutrient… What’s THE nutrient? Protein! Besides foods high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, foods high in protein is certainly a VERY important food group to include in your diet. Eating plenty of protein increases your metabolism, builds muscle, burns fat, and keeps you full!
7. Get rid of bloating and water weight… If you are suffering from this issue (like how I did), then I am 100% certain this is something you want taken care of right away! Being bloated is such a discomforting feeling! Anyway, if you want to decrease water weight (which will cause you to drop pounds lightning fast), then the easiest solution is to simply decrease your sodium intake and increase the amount of water you drink (I recommend you drink 1/2 your body-weight in ounces of water throughout the day for best results). Also, take it easy with fiber as too much of it will make you bloated… badly!
8. Choose a program that simplifies dieting and skyrocket your metabolism… “Fad dieting” (which is reducing calories, eliminating nutrients, etc.) really isn’t effective. And that’s because of what happens once the diet is done… and that usually means rebound weight loss! The best I recommend is choosing a simple program that’s based on boosting your metabolism. Programs like this are based on EATING instead of starving or restricting, and eating in a way that forces your body to release a ton of fat burning hormones. Click Here For A Really Simple (And EXTREMELY Effective) Program That I HIGHLY Recommend For ANYONE…
Bonus Tip: Please, whatever you do, never underestimate the power of getting some type of results. No motivational story, a YouTube.com before-and-after video, motivational quotes, or a photo of a fit person can motivate you more than YOU getting some type of results from your diet and exercise efforts. It doesn’t matter if you lost 1/4th of a pound or if you lost 5 pounds. Results are results. And once you get those results, acknowledge it, be proud of yourself, and KEEP ON GOING to your next goals to get more results! That is the surefire way to stay consistent, stay motivated, and stay healthy for life!