One of the first things that most people think about when it comes to diet and exercise is how expensive it can be. The operative phrase in that sentence is “can be”. In other words, it doesn’t HAVE to be expensive. And even though it isn’t expensive, that doesn’t mean it isn’t going to be effective. If you want to save money… and still lose a lot of weight fast… then continue reading for 6 awesome tips that will get you lighter… without doing the same thing to your purse or wallet!
1. A gym is an alternative… not mandatory. You can get an AMAZING total body workout right at home… and save a ton of money while doing it! You DO NOT have to join a gym in order to get in great shape. There are many things you can do right at home… and it doesn’t matter what your goals are (build muscle, lose A LOT of weight, lose a little, get stronger, get faster, etc.).
For amazing workouts, you can literally look right online and find a bunch that you can do at home. Some of my favorite workouts are from BodyRock.tv. Body Rock has a channel on Youtube.com containing several videos of their workouts that you can do RIGHT NOW. No equipment necessary… and the workouts are for anyone… on any fitness level.
2. You can eat healthy without getting TOO healthy. What I mean by that is you can get very healthy foods from your local grocery… and you do not have to get super-expensive health foods from a more expensive stores.
3. Water is liquid gold… but it shouldn’t cost like it is! Drinking plenty of water is one surefire way to lose a lot of weight fast. This is because it helps you drop water weight, it builds muscle, boosts your metabolism, and more. However, it is also vital that you drink fresh clean water as well. BUT, you DO NOT have to spend a fortune on spring water bottles! If you haven’t done so already, I strongly recommend that you get a fresh water filtration attachment for your faucet or a fresh water pitcher with a filter attached (which is what I have now). Works like a charm… saves a TON of money… and taste just as good as bottled water!
4. Step away from the pills! I’ve beaten this topic to death in many articles in the past, and I’m sure you have already heard this before, so I’m going to just get straight to the point here: Diet pills don’t work, they are over-priced, and they are very dangerous, so please, save your money… and your health.
5. Make POWER soups! Power soups are soups that are LOADED with so many healthy additives it’ll make your head spin! But the sweet thing is you’ll save a ton of money! For an example, I just made a chicken stew over the past weekend that comprised of lots of chicken breast (I saved money by buying fresh frozen chicken breast), dark kidney beans, diced tomatoes, green onions, white onions, celery, carrots, and low sodium chicken broth. DELICIOUS! And not to mention… VERY healthy, VERY filling, and split between my family of 4, I was able to get (if I recall correctly) 17 FULL SERVINGS… and everything together only cost me around $17. Puts a big spin on the whole “DOLLAR MENU MEALS”… now doesn’t it (lol)?!
6. Go on a “system”… not a “diet”. A system involves making lifestyle changes and readjusting the way you to eat to start losing pounds of fat lightning fast. A diet is based around switching around things, restricting things, and over-complicating things. They are also MUCH more expensive! Once I stopped messing with those “fad diets”, and instead I downloaded a program (which is THIS program HERE) that provided me with a CUSTOMIZED menu plan implemented with a fat loss system that would skyrocket my metabolism… just from eating delicious foods… I not only found it much more easier to stick with the diet… I wound up losing a TON of body fat, I felt much better, I ate NORMAL FOODS (no expensive meals needing to be delivered), and I paid a very affordable price to download this amazing program that changed my life.
Bottom line, you don’t have to follow the path of many who are spending a fortune on losing weight. You can get a million dollar body without spending that kind of money!
By the way, to learn more about the affordable and extremely effective diet program I used that caused me to melt away an average of 6 1/2 pounds a week… naturally… Click Here To Learn More.