Do you have a special event coming up (wedding, reunion, get-together, date, graduation, anniversary, etc.), but you have to lose a lot of weight that just doesn’t want to go away? Well, believe it or not, there are some things you can do that are 100% natural and will not cause problems or yo-yo weight loss, that will help you get fast weight loss… with out the common setbacks. To learn more, take some time out of your day and read on to find out more!
1. DO NOT reduce calories! – The very first tip I want to give you is to never, ever, never reduce calories in an attempt to lose weight fast! The only time you reduce calories is when you have lost weight… and that’s only to eat the right amount based off of your current weight. Reducing too many calories will end up slowing down your metabolism.
As a matter of fact, many of the side-effects that happens with trying to lose weight fast comes about due to reducing calories. Instead do the following 5 things…
2. Cleanse – One thing that can help you lose pounds fast and get rid of bloating (plus improve several other areas of your overall health) is to cleanse your body with food. The best way to make this happen is to COMPLETELY cut out bad carbs and processed foods. Instead, only eat fresh fruits (in moderation since most fruits have a lot of sugar), fresh veggies (especially green leafy veggies), and lean meats (such as chicken breast, turkey breast, and fish). I also recommend that you get high protein sources such as Greek organic yogurt and drink protein shakes (I recommend Whey protein) throughout the day.
All of those foods will cleanse your body, enhance your digestive system, boost your metabolism, get rid of water weight, and will help you lose pounds of fat quickly!
3. Flush and hydrate – To do that, increase your water intake to 1/2 your body weight in ounces of fresh water everyday. Drinking a ton of water will help detoxify your body, speed up your metabolism, and get rid of several pounds of water weight (and yes, EVEN MORE!).
4. Decrease sodium – One of the reasons you may be holding on to a ton of water weight is because of having foods with too much sodium and using too much salt. Decrease your sodium intake and do #3 above and watch how much lighter you’ll start to feel very quickly!
5. The miracle drink – What I recommend you drink 3 times a day (even though the taste is not great) is organic apple cider vinegar with “the mother” substance. This drink has literally HUNDREDS of health benefits in one bottle of this stuff! One of the things ACV does is it helps you lose weight by increasing your metabolism, enhancing your digestive system, and cleansing your body.
6. The best fitness to do – To not just lose pounds of fat fast for an event coming up, but to get in better shape and health period, I recommend that you put your primary focus on doing compound resistance training (such as squats, push ups, pull ups, bench press, and dead lifts) and for cardio, I recommend SHORT high intensity routines (such as sprinting back and forth for 10-15 minutes). The reasons why these workouts work best is because compound training burns off the most calories during the workout and AFTER the workout is done. High intensity cardio will not burn off the muscle tissue that you have just worked so hard to gain and it will increase your metabolism significantly… and of course you burn off a TON of calories in a very short time frame.
BONUS TIP: Another high intensity cardio routine I recommend that you can do right at home is a bodyweight circuit routine. You can do something like running in place with your knees high for 30 seconds, followed by 10 full burpees, and then do 10 push ups. Do that routine back to back with 30-60 seconds rest for 10-15 minutes for a KILLER at-hoe workout!
One Last Tip…
To ensure you get the best results, I strongly recommend that you do those 6 steps above in order to get those fast results you want before the big event… without negative setbacks. With that being said, if you want to ensure you get results BEYOND that special date coming up, then I strongly recommend you incorporate full strategies that cover all aspects of improving your overall health and body.
So, if you want to improve your body inside and out for good with POWERFUL strategies on how to effectively lose up to 6 pounds a week… naturally, then I suggest you take 30 seconds out of your day and head on over to claim FREE instant access to my digital report: The 18 Steps I Took To Drop 6 Pounds A Week at: www.FastWeightLoss101.info
On the next page, you’ll discover the most effective (and easiest) weight loss tricks you can start with right now to FINALLY lose pounds of unwanted body fat… permanently.
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9121628@N04/