Do you have ten pounds or more that you need to lose? Have you been trying to achieve weight loss success, but it just seems too difficult and/or stressful for you to get the results you’ve wanted for so long? Well, in this article here I have for you 5 sneaky little tricks you can use that could help you easily and consistently drop stubborn pounds like crazy! Continue reading to learn more.
1. Have A High Protein Food With A Glass Of Water Before Meals – Doing this will firstly accomplish two things in regards to your overall health. First, you will be supplying your body with one of the best fat burning nutrients on the planet… and that would be protein. Second, you are supplying your body with the number one resource every human body needs… and that would be water. That being said, having protein and water before you eat your meals will also help you in being able to lose weight…
The way this will help is that protein not only helps in burning off fat and building lean muscle tissue, it also helps in curbing your appetite and making you feel fuller longer. Also, protein helps deter the absorption of bad fat from foods.
One recommendation I have for you in regards to protein before a meal is a protein shake. If you have one scoop of whey protein and an 8 ounce of glass of water before your meals, you’ll be amazed at how more satisfied you’ll feel, how much more energy (instead of feeling tired and sleepy) you’ll have after you’re done eating, and how much quicker you lose weight and fat!
2. Have At Least 3 Servings Of Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar (or ACV for short) is a very powerful drink that I highly recommend you include into your diet. The health benefits of this miracle drink is just nothing short of astounding! ACV is great for:
A. Quick energy boost.
B. To help with common illnesses.
C. Decrease inflammation.
D. Decrease pain.
E. Increase your metabolism.
F. Decrease hunger pangs.
G. And so much more.
For best results, I recommend that you have at least 3 servings every day (preferably before meals).
3. Add Salba To Your Meals – What the heck is Salba you ask? You know, I asked the same question when I first heard of this stuff! Salba is an amazing super food which is basically fine granulated seeds. You can add it to just about anything. The great thing about it (besides the amazing health and weight loss benefits) is that there is no taste to it, so you don’t have to worry about it taking away flavor from your favorite foods.
You can add it to oatmeal, yogurt, pasta, salads, and so much more.
What are the health benefits?
A. Improves heart and cardiovascular health.
B. Improves joint function and mobility.
C. Improves digestion and natural detoxification.
D. Reduces hunger pangs and cravings.
E. Provides natural energy.
Once I started using Salba, I noticed a pretty significant difference the first day… especially with having more energy and curbing my appetite.
4. Surprise Your Metabolism – As soon as you awake in the morning, roll right out of bed and do a quick high intensity circuit training routine for just 5 minutes. This quick 5 minute circuit training routine will shock your metabolism and get it running strong for the day.
An example of a circuit training routine you could do is 5 push-ups, 10 body-weight squats, 10 lunges, 10 jumping jacks, 10 burpees, and then jog in place for one minute.
5. Annoy Your Metabolism – To successfully lose weight and burn fat, your metabolism must be jump-started (as mentioned above), increased, and then it must be kept running strong throughout the day and night. So, what you want to do is to “annoy” your metabolism!
How do you do that?
Well, to keep pushing your metabolism to stay running strong, you have to consistently do the right things throughout the day in regards to nutrition. The best way to do this is to rotate your calories from the meals you eat around. By flipping your nutrients around, you are preventing your metabolism from recognizing a specific pattern. Because of this, your metabolic rate will not just increase, it will stay running strong throughout the day.
If you follow all 5 of those tips above, you could easily drop up to 10 pounds in 2 weeks time. All that’s left is for you to go on a natural program based around #5 above (HERE’S a program I highly recommend), incorporate a resistance training and cardiovascular training routine into your plan, get no less than 7 hours of rest every night, drink plenty of fresh filtered water daily, and stay 100% consistent!