Having natural energy is crucial for not just getting through your day-to-day life, but also if you want to lose weight. The reason is obvious. You need energy for exercising, and also by having an abundance of NATURAL energy, you’ll more than likely stick to living a healthier lifestyle. Today I have for you my top 11 natural ways to skyrocket your energy levels so that you can not only get through your day with ease, but also have a ton of motivation to stick to your health and fitness program!
1. Drink more water… More water in your body equals many benefits. You’ll build lean muscle tissue more effectively, you’ll burn off fat faster, you’ll improve your digestive system, you’ll improve your overall health, and in this case, you’ll increase your natural energy levels as well. I recommend you consume at least 1/2 your current body-weight in ounces of water for best results.
2. Drink green tea… Green tea has plenty of antioxidants and flavonoids in it that will help with burning off fat, but it also will help with providing you with plenty of energy as well.
3. Drink organic apple cider vinegar… This powerful drink can provide you with a ton of health benefits. Although the taste takes some getting used to, it definitely is worth adding into your daily diet.
4. Four tablespoons of salba every day… Salba is a miracle food. These seeds will help you lose weight and improve your overall health in several different ways. Simply add one tablespoons. to your meals. And don’t worry, there is no taste to it.
5. Don’t eat too many calories at once… If you feel tired and sleepy after a meal, then this a sure shot sign that you’ve eaten too much. You should feel satisfied and energetic after a meal. The best way to ensure this happens is by eating fewer calories per meal.
6. Eat more often during the day… Since you are eating fewer calories per meal as mentioned above, and since you can not restrict your calorie intake too much or you’ll slow your metabolism down, the best solution for this problem is to eat more often during the day. The best diet programs out here will be based around this method.
7. Get plenty of sleep… This really is a no-brainer here. Getting an ample amount of sleep every night is a guaranteed way to increase your natural energy levels for the whole day. Furthermore, getting more sleep will help with burning off fat, building lean muscle, and more.
8. Stretch everyday… Stretching is not only important to do before and after you workout to prevent soreness and injuries, it’s also important to do if you want to keep your body running strong all day long.
9. Eat raw foods… The number one type of food the body responds best to are raw foods. And this is because it’s the type of food our bodies were meant to receive all along… (not processed, frozen, canned, etc. types of foods). Because of this, you’ll notice yourself feeling much more energetic (and healthier) after eating raw foods (fruits, veggies, nuts, etc.).
10. Do deep breathing exercises… Lower your stress levels, boost your energy, and even help with improving your overall health by doing VERY simple deep breathing exercises. Simply take a deep breath through your nose for 5 seconds, and release slowly through your mouth for another 5 seconds. Repeat until traffic dies down or your boss leaves the room… lol!
11. Choose the right diet… Majority of the diet programs out here these days are not only ineffective for bringing results, they also have a tendency to cause people to lose energy. This is because most of these programs will either have you restricting nutrients and calories too much (which lowers your energy), and/or they will cause issues with your digestive system (which also lowers your energy).
So, what I recommend you do is to find a program that is completely natural, it will not have you restricting nutrients and calories, and it should be based around eating more often throughout the day (as mentioned above in #6).
Want PROOF? To see what guarantees amazing results, Click Here to ==> Melt Away Fat (and drop 11 LBS.) EVERY 7 DAYS. (Without Fad dieting Or Starving!)