Whenever you look at the mirror, do you like what you’re looking at? Most people aren’t happy and if there’s one thing that’s common among these people, it’s the fact that they have a big amount of belly fat. But more than the bad looks, belly fat is also a predictor of a number of health issues. And this makes fat loss even more valuable.
1. Physique is one of the most obvious reasons why people want to lose fat. With a leaner physique, people look good in whatever they wear. Plus a lean body also allows you to go to the beach without having to worry about taking your clothes off! This of course leads to more confidence, and we all know that confidence is a major predictor for success in whatever field.
2. With more self-confidence, lean people just can’t stop their social life from improving. There’s just something about looking and feeling better that helps people to the summit of success. And to think that the main goal was fat loss, not an improved social life; this is a very big bonus!
3. Losing belly fat also helps you feel better overall. Too much weight strains your back and this could lead to more complications. But with the fat off, you’ll have a better posture. You’ll feel lighter and better. And this of course gives you more freedom to do the hobbies you used to do when you were younger.
4. Belly fat helps you manage space. Every feel that your car or room is caving in on you? Or do airline and restaurant seating make you feel uncomfortable? Just reduce your waistline and things will really start feeling different.
5. Diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. All these are related to too much fat in the body. How do you avoid these deadly diseases? You guessed it, lose fat.
6. Fat loss also leads to better financial stability. Imagine all the money you save by avoiding healthcare bills. Plus you also learn better habits that make you avoid expensive food selections that result from cravings.
7. Fat loss leads to a more peaceful mental state. This of course results from the feeling that you are less toxic. But really, losing fat makes people calmer, patient, and happy.
8. For all you fashion lovers out there, fat loss gives you more room for your wardrobe choices. And don’t worry about becoming lean and then pushing it a bit further to gain a bit more of muscle to replace the fat. Muscle takes less volume than fat so if you gain a pound of muscle, your clothe sizes won’t even change.
9. Fat loss is the first step to looking big for men, and small for women. Obviously, losing fat gives women the curves they’ve been dreaming of. But what’s interesting how men turn muscular just by losing fat. Yes guys, you just have to lose fat to let your muscles show.
10. Productivity is one of the end products of fat loss. If you sum this list all up, you’ll turn into a machine of sorts. You feel better. Move better. Look better. In the end, everything can only get better.
>> Want A Free 10 Day Weight Loss Course And My Free e-Book On How I Lost 52 Pounds In 8 Weeks? — CLICK HERE — <<
By Celia Johnson
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6757788